The Amazon Chime visual roster provides information about the status of attendees on the meeting, how they joined, what meeting features they are using, who is talking, and more.
- Authenticated users (signed into a Chime application) are listed on the roster with the name they have associated with their Chime profile.
- User’s names who have entered a name, dialed in, or have joined without signing into a Chime app are displayed in brackets, e.g. <Maggie> or <+12065551212>
- Present - The attendee is in the meeting.
- Running late - The attendee selected Running late on the Join screen. The attendee provided an estimated time to join and the count down is displayed.
- Dropped - The attendee was present and their connection was disconnected.
- Left - The attendee was attending the meeting and chose to leave.
- Declined - The attendee selected Decline on the Join screen.
- Invited - The attendee has been invited but has not joined yet.
Audio connection type:
- Speaker icon - The attendee is using VoIP.
- Telephone icon - The attendee is dial-in or is using call me.
- Echo icon - The attendee joined using Alexa for Business.
- No audio icon - The attendee joined without their microphone and speaker enabled, and is probably using a different audio source, such as dialed-in, another attendee is in the same room, or in-room video.
- Gray audio icon - The attendee is muted.
- Red audio icon - The attendee's connection is weak.
We also display icons indicating:
- The attendee is sharing their screen.
- The attendee is viewing the screen share.
- The attendee has their video enabled.