The Amazon Chime visual roster provides information about the status of attendees in the meeting, how they joined, what meeting features they are using, who is talking, and more.
- Authenticated users (signed into an Amazon Chime application) are listed on the roster with the name they have associated with their Amazon Chime profile.
- User’s names who have entered a name, dialed in, joined from a video conference room, or have joined without signing in are displayed in brackets, e.g. <Zhang> or <+12065551212> or <Everest-11-204>
- Present - The attendee is in the meeting.
- Running late - The attendee selected Running late on the Join screen. The attendee provided an estimated time to join and the count down is displayed. They will be re-rung when the time expires.
- Dropped - The attendee was present and their connection was disconnected.
- Left - The attendee was attending the meeting and chose to leave.
- Declined - The attendee selected Decline on the Join screen.
- Invited - The attendee has been invited but has not joined yet.
Audio connection type:
- Speaker icon - The attendee is using Computer audio (VoIP).
- Telephone icon - The attendee is dialed-in or is using Call me.
- No audio icon - The attendee joined without their microphone and speaker enabled, and is probably using a different audio source, such as dialed-in, another attendee is in the same conference room.
- Gray audio icon - The attendee is muted.
- Red audio icon - The attendee's connection is weak.
We also display icons indicating:
- The attendee is the host.
- The attendee is sharing their screen.
- The attendee has their video enabled.
- The attendee is a presenter.