Perform the following tasks to Create your Amazon Chime account
- Start a private browser session.
- Visit https://aws.amazon.com/chime/trial and download and Install an Amazon Chime client.
- Launch the Amazon Chime App and provide your work email address (used with your calendar application) in the Amazon Chime window and select Sign in / Sign up.
- A login method is provided (based on your company domain). Supported identity providers include Login with Amazon, Active Directory, and Okta.
When Active Directory or Okta are used, your account is created after successfully entering your username and password.
If you and your company are new to Amazon Chime Login with Amazon is the default.
Continue following the steps below to create your account using Login with Amazon.
- Select Create an Amazon.com account
(NOTE: Only use your retail Amazon.com account if it is associated with your work email address. You do not need to setup a full Amazon.com account to be able to create an account to use to sign into an Amazon Chime client - no credit card is required).
- your name (the name you enter will be displayed to your Amazon Chime contacts),
- your work email address,
- set a strong password, and
- select Create your Amazon Account.
- If prompted, follow the instructions to enter the captcha or a one time password.
- Choose Allow when prompted to use your profile for access to Amazon Chime.
- Check your email for an email from AWS (Subject: [Action Required] Verify your email address) and click the Verify Me link.
- Welcome to Amazon Chime!