The meeting link that you create must be 12 alpha-numeric characters or longer (note, special characters are not included in the character count).
Follow the steps below to set your personalized meeting link on Windows or Mac clients:
- Hover over your name in the upper left of the Amazon Chime window.
- Select Add Personalized Link.
- Create your link by entering 12 or more alpha-numeric characters and select Save.
- Your link will now be displayed under your name.
- Hover over your name to Copy, Edit or Delete your personalized link.
- When you use any of the Schedule Meeting tools (including Meetings > Schedule a Meeting or the Amazon Chime for Outlook Add-in) your personalized link will be included replacing the 10 digit Personal Meeting PIN.