Allow camera and microphone accessAllowing Amazon Chime to access the camera and microphone with your browser is critical to a successful meeting with computer audio and participation with video.
- Select the lock icon to the left of your address bar. A pop-up will appear with a list of options.
- Select the arrow to the right of app.chime.aws.
- Select More Information. A pop-up will appear.
- At the top of the pop-up, select button Permissions.
- Find Use the Camera. Uncheck Use Default and select the Allow to always allow your camera to be used by Amazon Chime.
- Find Use the Microphone. Uncheck Use Default and select the Allow to always allow your microphone to be used by Amazon Chime.