The Amazon Chime web app uses essential cookies. Visit our Cookie Notice for more information.
Amazon Chime also uses functional cookies to provide an improved user experience for features as described below.
- Cookies are used to enable emojis for meeting chat, conversations, and chat rooms.
- Note if you do not Accept cookies, you will not see the emoji option.
- Cookies are used to optionally save a phone number when using the Call me feature.
- Cookies are used to save font size settings between sessions.
- Cookies are used to recall previous user selections when using the Amazon Chime Outlook add-in and the client Schedule meeting assistant.
- Cookies are used to determine if banners are displayed providing new feature announcements and other platform communications.
When presented with the banner to Select your cookie preferences, options to select Accept all cookies or Customize the cookie selection are presented. If you choose Customize, we recommend enabling Functional cookies which will enable the capabilities listed above.
Resetting your cookie selection
If you would like to view or make a change to your cookie preferences, do one of the following:
- Navigate to https://app.chime.aws and select the Cookie Preferences link at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on a meeting link, select the the Cookie Preferences link at the bottom of the page.
- After signing into your Amazon Chime account, navigate to Settings > General and choose Customize cookie preferences option.