If the Schedule Amazon Chime Meeting button is no longer showing on the Outlook Calendar ribbon, the update may have got interrupted during install and just needs to be reinstalled.
To reinstall the Amazon Chime Add-In for Outlook on Windows follow these steps:
- Quit Outlook.
- Open Amazon Chime on your Windows desktop.
- From the Launchpad, select Meetings > Schedule a Meeting to bring up the Scheduling Assistant.
- From the Scheduling Assistant, make sure Outlook is selected as your calendar, then choose Schedule with Outlook.
- Follow the prompts to go through the install.
- Re-launch Outlook and navigate to the Calendar.
- You should now see Schedule Amazon Chime Meeting as an option.