We have created a series of video walk throughs to provide guidance and information needed to complete important Amazon Chime tasks.
Please click on the links to access a single video or go to https://chime.aws/training to access the entire course.
- Use the Menu drop down to navigate directly to a title that you would like to play.
- Once at the main menu choose a track if you would like a more complete walk through.
- Attendee covers tasks to join, navigate and utilize the Amazon Chime meeting features.
- Host covers scheduling, joining, recording and best practices for reducing noise during your meetings.
- Chat covers the navigation and features of Amazon Chime 1 on 1, Group Chat and Chat Rooms.
The table below provides a link to each video segment, it's length and the associated End User Training section (which targets each user persona).
|Install Amazon Chime and Create an Account
|Join a Meeting with Amazon Chime
|Join a Meeting without Amazon Chime
|Join with In-Room Video
|Navigate the Meeting
|Screen Share & Remote Control
|Conduct Video Meetings
|Switch Between Desktop & Mobile
|Rejoin a Meeting
|Join a Meeting Early
|Schedule a Meeting for Someone Else with Outlook on Windows
|Using Event Mode